VMI Systems Corp. is a global company focused on developing solutions for x-ray security inspection, contributing to the improvement of the quality of life in society. In order to continue developing customers, we are searching for a professional that can add greater value to our team.
Electrical Engineering Technologist
- Responsible for in loco projects – Install, maintain, repair, deliver and test equipment.
- Responsible for customer support and inspection of x-ray systems used in security sectors such as airports, prisons, courts, stadiums or any other security checkpoints.
- Responsible for providing technical support and training distributors in Asia, Europe, North America, Africa and Latin America.
- Review all logs for open issues and prepare formal reports to customers when necessary.
- Must be able to travel at short notice to represent the company and provide services.
- Assist technicians service team and customers with in loco activities when required.
- Generate work orders for projects and service activities.
- Provide customers with accurate quotations for services and projects.
- Perform site visits and client meetings to set firm expectations with all stakeholders and manage project delivery / execution.
- Maintenance of technical skills and development of technical knowledge relevant to the Electrical Engineering Technologist specialist position.
- Ensure that tools and test equipment are properly maintained and calibrated.
- Assess product and equipment performance based on field support data; recommend modifications or improvements.
- Maintain clear and concise business communication proficiency, both oral and written.
- Comply with and ensure department compliance with Company health, safety and environmental policies.
- Comply with all applicable export control and security regulations.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 4-5 years proven experience of engineering work (installation, service, maintenance and repair) in the field of X-Ray Systems.
- Knowledge or experience in testing including FAT, SAT and UAT.
- Knowledge of Autocad and MS Office Suite Software.
- In this role you can be successful if you possess the following competences: strong organizational ability, read schematic diagrams, be able to work under pressure, build and maintain relationship and excellent customer care skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
To learn more about who we are and what we do, see http://vmisecurity.com/.
Please send us your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!